***Multiple Locations Open Across the State***
Job Description: Regional Field Directors (RFD) are responsible for the implementation and day to day management of the Field Program and Neighborhood Team Model within their respective Regions. This includes meeting weekly and monthly goals as designated by the State Director, building, and managing relationships with Stakeholders, and the recruitment and development of a volunteer network including Neighborhood Teams.
Additionally, RFDs are required to communicate political intelligence and operational needs to the State Director and Deputy State Director. The RFD is responsible for the management of the Field Organizers within their Region and ensure that all assigned goals are being met within the required timeline as designated by the State Director. RFDs report to the Deputy State Director.
• Understanding of the GOP Victory Field Program including the Republican Leadership Initiative (RLI) and Neighborhood Team Model.
• Ability to manage a team of Field Organizers and delegate responsibilities and goals.
• Daily reporting of metrics.
• Required to meet goals on a weekly basis including:
o Volunteer recruitment and engagement
o Door and phone based voter contact
o One on One Volunteer Meetings
o Neighborhood Team Meetings
o Neighborhood Team Leader and Core Team Member Confirmation
o RLI Trainings and Fellows
o Voter registration
o Petition collection
• Timely submission of all required reports and plans.
• Frequent communication with the State Director, Deputy State Director, and relevant Stakeholders in Region.
• Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize objectives, problem solve, and self manage