Who are We?
We are a Republican research firm that believes that it takes more than good ideas and wishes to win campaigns. We believe that it takes a fully invested team. Like any race, good research takes hard work and a relentless determination to be accurate over all else.
We believe in accuracy: accurate tools, accurate data, accurate analysis, and accurate recommendations. We never quit on that and we always push the limit on how to deliver it. And we’d like you to join us.
Who are You?
You are hungry: you know there’s a big world out there and you want to go get it. You are creative: you’re always willing to step outside of the box and ask why. You are a self-starter: you don’t wait for people to give you work and keep you busy; you’re always asking for more. And you would like to help get conservatives and Republicans elected.
Those are the requirements. Here are some of the things you will be doing:
• Working with partners to identify candidates and organizations that need top-notch polling.
• Managing and responding to client needs and questions, helping to ensure smooth delivery of the research product.
• Assisting with the creation of marketing and sales tools such as infographics, complex charts, and technical diagrams.
• Creating strategic memos and analyses for campaigns and clients, to help understand project results.
• Helping to advance the Ragnar brand across social media and throughout the industry.
If you’re interested in that, here are some other things that will help you start faster:
• Strong writing skills, especially regarding analysis and summarization of data.
• Strong visual skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc.).
• You don’t have to be likeable, but we’re a tight-knit crew, so it wouldn’t hurt.
• Experience and interest in politics, political language, and/or campaigns.
• You live in or are willing to relocate to Austin.
If that sounds like you, then let us know at [email protected]