Fast-growing, dynamic, direct marketing company based in Ashburn, VA is seeking a self-motivated, energetic Campaign Data Strategist to help coordinate campaign fundraising efforts.
The Campaign Data Strategist will work directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact in campaigns across the country including working with multiple winning campaigns in 2020. If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics, has a passion and ability to understand data, and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative list agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Possess excellent organization and communication skills to support the Director of Campaign Fundraising on efforts to reach client goals with a focus on the development of list industry skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• The ability to work as a team to build custom donor acquisition strategies and deliver successful client fundraising campaigns on time and on budget
• Build/manage relationships with both internal/external clients
• Heavy data entry, sales order processing, invoicing, billing, and transaction reporting to gain a solid understanding and background of the list industry processes
• Work with the Director of Campaign Fundraising on mailing list recommendations
• Create, maintain and understand basic excel reports
• Ability to compile/contrast information from multiple sources and analyze data to extract trends/insights
• Manage multiple projects concurrently by prioritizing and planning ahead
• Organizational skills a must. Ability to meet multiple, fast-paced deadlines simultaneously
• Excellent phone demeanor and communication skills – both written and verbal
• Proven ability to exercise good judgment
• Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
• BA/BS degree with 1-3 years of experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should submit cover letters, salary requirements, resumes, and any recommendations to [email protected] with Campaign Data Strategist in the Subject field so it does not get filtered out.
For further company details, please visit our website: www.novalist.com