HSP Direct is an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA. We are passionate about partnering with clients who have a vision for a better America, and we are seeking a dynamic professional to provide exceptional service and value to our clients as Campaign Political Account Manager. The Campaign Political Account Manager will play a central role in understanding our clients’ unique fundraising goals and in developing direct mail programs that help fulfill our clients’ missions. HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact in campaigns across the country If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Additionally, HSP Direct offers a powerful, collaborative, and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive and career growth is nearly unlimited. HSP Direct was recognized as a Top Work Place in 2019.
A successful account manager will master the following responsibility areas:
• Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Serve as a trusted advisor to key accounts, becoming an irreplaceable piece of the client’s business
• Develop strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans
• Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, production, and accounting departments
• Grow business by identifying new business opportunities
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
• Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, specifically the executive level
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to lead and manage internal account teams, keeping marketing campaigns on track and communicating goals
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Strong decision-maker
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Account management, sales, or fundraising experience is a plus
• Experience working for non-profits or political campaigns is a plus
Cover letter and resume are required for consideration. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered. To learn more about us, please visit our website, hspdirect.com.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected], and indicate your interest in the Political Campaign Copywriter position and reference Majority Hunter.
• Fundraising, Political or Non Profit: at least 1 year
• General business experience: at least 2 years (preferred)