Who are We?
We are a Republican research firm that believes that it takes more than good ideas and wishes to win campaigns. We believe that it takes a fully invested team. Like any race, good research takes hard work and a relentless determination to be accurate over all else.
We believe in accuracy: accurate tools, accurate data, accurate analysis, and accurate recommendations. We never quit on that and we always push the limit on how to deliver it. And we’d like you to join us.
Who are You?
You are hungry: you know there’s a big world out there and you want to go get it. You are creative: you’re always willing to step outside of the box and ask why. You are a self-starter: you don’t wait for people to give you work and keep you busy; you’re always asking for more. And you would like to help get conservatives and Republicans elected.
Those are the requirements. Here are some of the things you will be doing:
· Working with account facing staff and an array of vendors to coordinate the execution of market research projects.
· Building profiles of target populations based on existing data.
· Manipulating and analyzing large data sets to understand connections between variables and the implications of those connections.
· Ensuring all-important quality control throughout the data-collection process (crosstabulations, data tables, question wording).
If you’re interested in that, here are some other things that will help you start faster:
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Fanatical organization and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Word, Excel, PPT.
· Familiarity with statistical software and programming languages
– primarily (SPSS and R).
· Experience or interest in politics, political language, and/or campaigns.
· You don’t have to be likeable, but we’re a tight-knit crew, so it wouldn’t hurt.
· You’re willing to live in Oklahoma City.
If that sounds like you, then let us know at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year