Texans for Greg Abbott is seeking experienced campaign staff to work as Regional Directors across Texas. Regional Directors will oversee and organize campaign field activities within assigned regions.
They will work closely with local Republican leaders and grassroots volunteers in executing campaign strategies for their assigned region. Regional Directors work remotely, in their region, under the supervision of a Deputy Field Director.
2 to 3 cycle of campaign experience is preferred, but not required.
• Oversee field activities which including: voter registration, volunteer recruitment and voter engagement.
• Training on campaign applications and software
• Identifying neighborhood leaders
• Any additional assignments
• Residency in assigned region or willingness to relocate to an assigned region
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Prior campaign or volunteer work
• Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
• Strong time management skills
• 2 to 3 cycle of campaign experience is preferred