HSP Direct is an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA. We are passionate about partnering with clients who have a vision for a better America, and we are hiring paid interns to assist our Political Department. Interns Political will play a key role in meeting our clients’ goals for the 2022 cycle.
HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high-profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact on campaigns across the country. If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Additionally, HSP Direct offers a powerful, collaborative, and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive and career growth is nearly unlimited. HSP Direct was recognized as a Top Work Place in 2019.
A successful Political Campaign Intern will master the following responsibility areas:
• Assist staff and campaigns with their direct mail program
• Support management’s goals for the cycle
• Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, production, and accounting departments
• Help organize and execute events, meetings, and travel with clients
• Proofread copy for our creative and production teams
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to be on time, stay organized, and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
• Experience volunteering for non-profits, political campaigns, or relevant clubs is a plus
A cover letter and resume are required for consideration. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered. To learn more about us, please visit our website, http://hspdirect.com.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Matt Brown at [email protected], and indicate your interest in the Political Campaign Intern position.
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Ashburn, VA or Remote
Required education: None