Data Management Specialist
Who are we?
CampaignHQ is responsible for planning and delivering millions of telephone calls, text messages, and telephone townhalls for conservative candidates and organizations each election cycle. We work year-round for clients including Senator Ted Cruz, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, Americans for Prosperity, and Susan B Anthony List. Our company is poised for exponential growth in the 2022 and 2024 election cycles.
· Daily preparation of campaign reports and other data needs.
· Manage and execute daily ETL tasks
· Maintain and design reporting for our clients and project managers
· Maintain existing databases
· Make improvements and modifications to existing databases
· Identify and implement opportunities for streamlining and automation
· Assist with future development roadmap
· Collaborate with sales and operations to identify technology problems and resolve them
· Create, audit, and maintain process documentation.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and advanced formulas
· Proficient with querying SQL databases
· Familiar with relational DB design
· Intermediate or better Python fluency
· Familiar with the Pandas Python library
· Some familiarity with Visual Basic for Applications
Preferred, but not required experience:
· General IT/Help Desk skills
· System Administration (Windows and Linux environments)
The Ideal Candidate:
· Enjoys a fast-paced environment
· Understands the need for maintaining accuracy
· Is motivated to find creative solutions to unique challenges
· Wants to put their data skills to work helping conservative candidates WIN!
Full time, 8:30 – 5:00, Monday-Friday in our Brooklyn, IA office. Some late hours and weekends required during busy seasons.
Salary range is $40-60k annually DOE. We do evaluations and raises 2x/year.
Earn up to 12 days of PTO each year
Aetna health coverage, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and supplemental life insurance available.
How do I apply?
Email your resume to Walter Haynie, Chief Information Officer at [email protected] chq.us. Include a cover letter, salary history, and references. A computer skills and StrengthsFinder assessment will all be part of your interview. Learn more about us at www.CHQ.us. Questions? Call Walter at (888) 722-4704.