The Campaign Coordinator will liaise between all internal teams working on various projects. Will handle creation and edits of outreach materials, build coalitions, attend client and regulatory meetings and media monitoring.
• Design and execute individualized voter contact programs.
• Write, edit and proofread outreach materials including direct mail, press releases,
talking points, outreach scripts and fact sheets.
• Build coalitions in support of client objectives, including stakeholders, elected
officials, opinion leaders, and the media.
• Utilize cutting edge voter contact programs including voter file management,
micro-targeting, voter ID programs, phone programs, and integrated social media
• Identify and work with media; demonstrate knowledge of traditional and social
• Attend client and regulatory meetings, meet deadlines, draft reports.
• Conduct regular media monitoring.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and technologically savvy.
• Thorough understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, project or product being developed.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Experience managing excel certification and database experience. Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; not required.
• 1-3 cycles of campaign experience or relevant field, grassroots or organizing
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to travel (up to 75%).
• Must be able to complete field work including door knocking.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
To apply, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with the job title you’re applying to [email protected]