Account Representative (Campaign Director)
Who are we?
CampaignHQ is responsible for planning and delivering millions of telephone calls and text message for conservative candidates and organizations each election cycle. We work year-round for clients including Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Lindsey Graham, Governor Greg Abbott, Americans for Prosperity, and Susan B Anthony List.
What is a Campaign Director?
Here at CampaignHQ, we call our account representatives “Campaign Directors.” A Campaign Director works with candidates up and down the ballot to plan and execute their phone and text campaigns.
What will I do every day?
- Writing scripts for clients to help deliver their message
- Planning schedules and budgets for phone and text campaigns
- Coordinating with colleagues in other departments to ensure projects are set up and executed on time and without error
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients via phone, email, travel, etc.
- Helping your colleagues whenever and wherever needed
- Be part of a collaborative team environment where your contributions positively impact your colleagues, the company, and yourself.
What are the qualifications?
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Helpful, but not required: Photoshop, Database experience
- Do you have a special skill that isn’t listed? Let us know!
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for intensely motivated people who want to play a vital role on a winning team. If you are hungry, humble, smart, and adaptable, we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. This position is ideal for someone who has worked one or two cycles, loves the fast pace and excitement of campaigns, but is ready for a more stable, permanent career. This is an on-site, in person job at our Brooklyn IA headquarters: perfect for the person who wants to be in the office with real people. If you are sick and tired of Zoom meetings, come work with us!
How do I apply?
Email your resume to Marlys Popma, Senior Campaign Director at [email protected]. Include a cover letter, salary history, and references. A computer skills, writing assessment, and StrengthsFinder assessment will all be part of your interview. Learn more about us at www.CHQ.us. Questions? Call Marlys at (888) 722-4704.